Are YOU Ready?
Now the new university year is just around the corner we thought it would be a great time to give you an overview of the different tasks and activities you can complete before you arrive!
If you’re a new soon to be 1st year… hello, we can’t wait to meet you virtually and introduce to you everything the award has to offer, along with some of the online resources you have access to, and brace yourself, because there’s a lot.
Activities to Complete
Several weeks back we revealed our Summer Checklist for you to complete over the summer, however, as the summer is nearing its end we thought we’d challenge anyone reading this blog to do the following things, and don’t worry, all of them can be done online before you arrive at BCU in September.
- Check out the Information & Resource Portal – watch a video, read an article or just take a look at what we offer!
- Create a LinkedIn profile – no matter what year you’re in, it’s never too early to begin networking.
- Upload your CV to CV360 – do you have a filled out CV? If so, uploading it to our new tool will give you some great feedback to further improve it.
- Complete the Potential.ly profile – this will give you a unique insight into your personality type, priceless information!
- Complete JobFit – this is an online experience game where you’ll be working on building up your employability skills.
Check out your Award
If you’re a returning student and already have access to your account this is a great time to begin working on your bronze, silver, gold or platinum award level, depending on how much progress you’ve previously made.
Book a Tutorial
If you’d like further help with beginning your Graduate+ journey you have the option of booking a virtual tutorial with a member of the team. We will take you through your current level, along with introducing you to our online resources.
Book your slot here - https://graduateplus.bcu.ac.uk/static/5331/book-a-tutorial
We look forward to meeting you virtually in September!